Whats your thoughts on the new rank reset system

What are everyone's opinion on the new rank reset system. Personally I quite enjoyed the little break from rank 1 playing at rank 10 for a bit.

The main issue I have with the new rank reset system is that at the end of the season you get a lot of boosted survivors and killers getting to red ranks. With the new rank system a lot of these players who are out of their depth at high ranks, will be starting the new season already in the high ranks. Which won't probably be enjoyable for them, as well as having an impact on the experience of solo Q.

Comment below your thoughts on the new rank reset system.

Comments

  • It's making solo queue less unbearable on rank reset

  • I have mixed feelings about it. Matchmaking is messed up, I'm a red rank survivor going against green and yellow rank killers who are getting stomped and nothing really interesting happens. Not very fun. It seems to me that they decided to change it when there aren't enough red rank killers to play with. I'm on PC btw.

  • Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

    I've hit rank one on both sides every month for the two and a half year I've been playing this game so to me it's no different than being 4-5 days into the reset.

  • I personally enjoy it a bit more but I get where you're coming from.