Mind gaming potential, albeit I don't ever use these types of addons for nurse.
Because they had no idea how to make a good addon for nurse
LOL Mind gaming potential? By removing her ability?... like making her move like Trapper without Traps?
@SpiritLover1133 said:LOL Mind gaming potential? By removing her ability?... like making her move like Trapper without Traps?
@SpiritLover1133 said:
Hence why I never use it.
Yes! Now, for the low, low price of 5000 bloodpoints, you too can be an M1 killer!
Combine it with Campbell's Last Breath
Edit: Nvm it says after a successful hit.
"Bad Man's" Last Breath
That’s one it could combo with :P
this add ons is honestly useful because I'm ######### at landing the 2nd blink hit usually
@humanbeing1704 said:this add ons is honestly useful because I'm ######### at landing the 2nd blink hit usually
@humanbeing1704 said:
sure trading nurse power to be 115 loopable is good
@Endstille said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/920938#Comment_920938sure trading nurse power to be 115 loopable is good
@Endstille said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/920938#Comment_920938
I'm bad at nurse so I get looped regardless
Switching up your power vs a survivor.
They expect you to be a slow blinking killer with harsh cooldowns, but instead you ######### charge them like a speeding rhino.
@humanbeing1704 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/920963#Comment_920963I'm bad at nurse so I get looped regardless
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/920963#Comment_920963
that is fine, just practice.
the solution to get good with nurse is not to turn her into 115%
keep at it
Because the devs have their priorities messed up. Survivor fun is the most important thing to them. They’re also terrified of strong new add-ons
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mind gaming potential, albeit I don't ever use these types of addons for nurse.
Because they had no idea how to make a good addon for nurse
LOL Mind gaming potential? By removing her ability?... like making her move like Trapper without Traps?
Hence why I never use it.
Yes! Now, for the low, low price of 5000 bloodpoints, you too can be an M1 killer!
Combine it with Campbell's Last Breath
Edit: Nvm it says after a successful hit.
"Bad Man's" Last Breath
That’s one it could combo with :P
this add ons is honestly useful because I'm ######### at landing the 2nd blink hit usually
sure trading nurse power to be 115 loopable is good
I'm bad at nurse so I get looped regardless
Switching up your power vs a survivor.
They expect you to be a slow blinking killer with harsh cooldowns, but instead you ######### charge them like a speeding rhino.
that is fine, just practice.
the solution to get good with nurse is not to turn her into 115%
keep at it
Because the devs have their priorities messed up. Survivor fun is the most important thing to them. They’re also terrified of strong new add-ons