Okay ######### did you do to the ranking system devs
So I just went against 3 rank 10s and a rank 9 and I’m a rank 15 killer, #########? I thought they fixed the ranks.
So I just went against 3 rank 10s and a rank 9 and I’m a rank 15 killer, #########? I thought they fixed the ranks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Apparently a new thing is you can be matched with anyone within 6 ranks of you. I think it still tries to find players your rank, but if it doesn't find them practically instantly it just grabs whoever it can.
the game tries to match you based on two criterias:
if the game can't detect one of the two, it will expand the search up until a certain point, in the case of ranks, it's about one color forward or one color back (depending on the color you're in at the time of match search)
There isn't much difference in skill in the green ranks, so a 15 vs 10's isn't THAT bad. It's when you get green killers vs purples/reds that it gets tricky.
Unless you’re trying to go for adepts (which I was trying to for demogorgon) didnt go well. Only got 1 kill.
And ADD AN OPTION FOR OTHER SURVIVORS TO AVOID SWF! Red ranks getting matched with rank 20 survivors (literally) - #########?!
Rank is the reflection of your personal skill/time played. The process of putting players together for a game is called matchmaking. Not trying to be rude, just trying to be helpful with terminology :-)
That said, both are pretty effed up atm.