Survivors are at its finest recently

Running in a straight line, Throwing pallets left and right without using windows, Sacrificing shack pallets for their healthy state and no hook state, Survivors crawling away from a pallet, Looping near the generator or the hooked individual, No one can do ruin, No one can find ruin and the list goes on and on.

No wonder Kill rates are high. It's not that killers are getting strong. It's the opposite, Survivors are getting dumb.

And no this is everything prior to rank reset. Rank reset would just carry yellows permanently to red ranks now.

Comments

  • If this is referring to PC, I 100% agree.

  • @Usui said:

    If this is referring to PC, I 100% agree.

    Yes, this is PC.

  • For some reason survivors keep throwing every pallet down and wasting the best ones, and it is working better against me than the people playing properly. Idk why it's working but I can't really knock it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    For some reason survivors keep throwing every pallet down and wasting the best ones, and it is working better against me than the people playing properly. Idk why it's working but I can't really knock it.

    Guess you just got used to going against people who knows how to utilized great tiles so you don't expect them to throw it immediately lol.

  • "No wonder Kill rates are high. It's not that killers are getting strong. It's the opposite, Survivors are getting dumb."

    These are literally my exact thoughts when playing solo survivor. I'm watching my teams plays and I'm just like what in the world are they doing. Keep in mind this is red rank games too...

    This is what makes balancing difficult. They want to keep the game "balanced" for these players that have no idea what they're doing, but then when you finally get a group of competent survivors at rank 1 that take advantage of things that were tuned too high you get ran over.

  • @Artyomich said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/919090#Comment_919090

    Guess you just got used to going against people who knows how to utilized great tiles so you don't expect them to throw it immediately lol.

    Tbh I think it's cause I've been legion and it messes with his momentum something bad. It might actually be intentional it makes playing legion harder cause he needs to have a strong early game, and carry that through all game now- if you falter for a minute anywhere as him post changes, it's just over.

  • Red ranks will get worse in the future due to new rank reset. Easier games for good killers, i love it!

    No really BHVR need to rework their ranking system.

  • I try to save pallets if I find out there's a 2 second lag delay on pallets I'm throwing those bad boys early

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/919097#Comment_919097

    My last few survivor games before the reset, almost every survivor I saw was gen-tapping Ruin.

    Like, damn. How do people not know to hit great skill checks by red ranks now? I can do it, and my skill checks run at around 10 FPS. I don't got the benefit of 60+ fps skill checks.

    I do and I can land the checks, but I keep getting dedicated, sometimes it also just bugs out and you land it and it still explodes.

    So I sometimes gen tap, depends on, usually I work through it but there are times when I really don't wanna risk it.

  • New rank reset ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @HellDescent said:

    New rank reset ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I said those observation are back when rank reset was implemented or the new ranking system.