Revert the new rank reset
I hate the new one with everything in my heart
I hate the new one with everything in my heart
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like it because eventually more red rank killers will show up since they didn't get reset as far back lol
I despise it, yes quicker re-rank back to rank 1 and what you said, but the reason why I like the old one is cause it was relaxing, this isn't relaxing when you are reset back 1 rank colour
I found it more hectic when we got reset further back because we'd actually get matched with people way below us. Made for some really weird games.
New Red Rank 24/7 playlist :)
+1 Players need a break from high ranks
Except the old one made it so that new and inexperienced players got to face red rank worthy killers and survivors. All the old rank reset did is just made it so that Red rank, and purple rank survivors amd killers annihilate yellow rank and grey rank survivors and killers.
old rank reset ruined the game for solo survivor
The ranking system as it stands right now is a mess. That isn't Behavior's fault, it just comes down to player numbers. If there were 100k+ people playing on their respective platform, it'd probably be more accurate. It isn't that I dislike being in red ranks, it just doesn't exactly feel like much of an accomplishment to me. I feel like I probably belong in purple ranks and some do as well. Maybe with crossplatforms it'll change it
And people will still act like "red rank" means something haha.
I think it's fine, it still has all the awfulness of the old rank reset, but with better survivors and killers.