Am I the only killer who hates "balanced" maps?

The perfect example of a balanced map is probably Springwood, with eight hundred variarions that feels the same.

I hate playing on those maps, they're boring and uninteresting as #########.

And I see other killers saying things like "oh, I hate coldwind, the swamp, wreckers..." what? Those are the best maps in the game, they have their own feel and are interesting.

The only maps I hate are indoor maps (specially Hawkings, because ######### you Hawkings), Haddonfield and Ormond, I hate Ormond with every single cell in my body and if I had a wish it would be to completely erase Ormond from existence.

IMO, if they keep doing "balanced" maps (square shaped, more but shorten loops, etc.) they're going to end up with pretty boring realms, and Badham is the perfect example of that.

The only good think I can think of of those maps is totem placement, but whatever.

The only thing I don't like from other maps are really strong loops, but I have no problem with normal strong loops and I believe every map should have a pair of those.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Screenshot_29.png

    @aazimuth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/921101#Comment_921101

    Ok something might be wrong with you mentally like a lot of the brick walls on the forums so I will just end this conversation here. Dead hard is not at all a good perk considering how easy it is to bait it out.

    End what conversation? That you're probably playing against potatoes who can't tell if it's going to be baited out? Just because it can be baited out doesn't make it a bad perk. That's like saying DS is bad because a killer will slug you for 60 seconds and then it wastes other people's time to go pick you up only to possibly get downed again. Sorry but your argument is invalid. There are plenty of good survivors who aren't so easy to bait it out of. Lot of people will disagree with you on it being a bad perk. Sorry bud, that's your own bad opinion

  • @Hex_KillerMainBTW said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/412/96RAG8OMI01M.png

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/921333#Comment_921333

    End what conversation? That you're probably playing against potatoes who can't tell if it's going to be baited out? Just because it can be baited out doesn't make it a bad perk. That's like saying DS is bad because a killer will slug you for 60 seconds and then it wastes other people's time to go pick you up only to possibly get downed again. Sorry but your argument is invalid. There are plenty of good survivors who aren't so easy to bait it out of. Lot of people will disagree with you on it being a bad perk. Sorry bud, that's your own bad opinion

    Ah, the typical "are you sure they weren't just potatoes?" Definitely expected coming from someone with hex in their username along with killer main. Maybe you should stop watching things in a one-sided perspective and see that dead hard truly isn't as good as you say it is lmfao.

    Furthermore, saying DS is good now? No, it really isn't. It's a waste of a perk slot unless you're in yellow ranks where killers will instapick any survivor for whatever reason. Get off your high horse and realize maybe you just aren't that good at the game.

  • @aazimuth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/921381#Comment_921381

    Ah, the typical "are you sure they weren't just potatoes?" Definitely expected coming from someone with hex in their username along with killer main. Maybe you should stop watching things in a one-sided perspective and see that dead hard truly isn't as good as you say it is lmfao.

    Furthermore, saying DS is good now? No, it really isn't. It's a waste of a perk slot unless you're in yellow ranks where killers will instapick any survivor for whatever reason. Get off your high horse and realize maybe you just aren't that good at the game.

    Ah, the good old getting mad because they see the other person is using a meme name instead of something "original."

    I have definitely seen amazing DH's it comes down to your experience. DS is still a good perk no matter what you say. Sometimes killers don't care and will eat it just to get rid of it. And I'm not that good at the game? I see you're definitely one of those kinds of folks that think their word is golden. That's perfectly fine. But I guess I must be bad if I can win red/purple ranked games without having to rely on ruin, yeah? Tsk tsk tsk. If only I could have an ego as big as yours. Well you've basically just did an argument without any clear logic behind why you think DH is bad. And don't get me with the "it's easily baited" bs, maybe you need to get good on using it?

  • @badster said:

    Badham would be a good map in my opinion, if they removed goddamn bloodlust. Bloodlust is such a bad mech and it is so outdated. It needs to be removed.

    sure remove it when the game is actually balanced and god loops and other loops like them are gone and there is not 100 safe pallets on a map. Bloodlust helps to cover up things like god loops (im looking at you IRON WORKS OF BS loop) they said it themselves that when killers DONT need bloodlust anymore due to the balance of the game being in a better place, they will remove it. DBD is FAR from that state so Bloodlust is here to STAY

  • Someone loves coldwind farm and hates badham+hawkins. A killer player for sure.

  • When the game keeps giving you Mount Ormond when you are just trying to play Trapper


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dvggfv3T7c


1 2 ›