Christmas sweaters are nice but,

could we get Trapper Frost? An ice mask with a fur coat, shorts, blue purplish skin and, a wooden weapon with snow on it?

or

Yeti legion (Susie) with a white coat that has white hair coming out of it and her real hair is glowing red with a icicle as a weapon and her feet could have little monster toes (something you would see on kids shoes)?

maybe

Christmas spirit wearing a ugly sweater wrapped in lights her hair glows red green and blue and her eyes are replaced with Christmas lights?

perhaps

Nutcracker Plague with a soldier clothes and hat that cover her eyes and for the weapon she holds a rope that ties a bag of walnuts

Finally

Eggnog Adam


I really want the legion skin please

Comments

  • I just wish the licensed ones didn't cost money.

  • @KingOfBadRNG said:

    could we get Trapper Frost? An ice mask with a fur coat, shorts, blue purplish skin and, a wooden weapon with snow on it?

    or

    Yeti legion (Susie) with a white coat that has white hair coming out of it and her real hair is glowing red with a icicle as a weapon and her feet could have little monster toes (something you would see on kids shoes)?

    maybe

    Christmas spirit wearing a ugly sweater wrapped in lights her hair glows red green and blue and her eyes are replaced with Christmas lights?

    perhaps

    Nutcracker Plague with a soldier clothes and hat that cover her eyes and for the weapon she holds a rope that ties a bag of walnuts

    Finally

    Eggnog Adam

    I really want the legion skin please

    While these are fantastic ideas and thought out. I'm gonna have to disagree.. at first. I want Christmas Sweaters for all killers, it'd be amazing, honestly I love it. Though if they combined those two ideas and some killers get sweaters and others get those outfits, I'd be okay with that. I just want more killers with sweaters

  • DBD Mobile are getting free winter themed cosmetics for Claudette, Dwight, Trapper, and Hillbilly. Claudette and Dwight are getting base clothes with a snowflake pattern on them while Trapper and Hillbilly have been made to look frozen. Maybe we'll get them one day as well.

  • These are pretty fun ideas won't like, I especially like the Susie idea.

  • Demogorgon christmas sweater, if they put anything else out before that, ima be salty.

  • My favorite thing about this post was that Adam was mention.

    Anywho I love your Christmas cosmetics idea and I’m surprised none of these have been done yet. The spirit one seems like an obvious idea that I would have expected to see this holiday.