Will a Winter Solstice event come out soon?

Getting presents was so fun!

Comments

  • I thought the devs were putting a hold on events to fix the "game health"? I could have sworn I heard that.

  • @The_Second_Coming said:

    I thought the devs were putting a hold on events to fix the "game health"? I could have sworn I heard that.

    That was meant to refer to events that involve new objectives/mechanics (like Lunar event or Hallowed Blight 2018). Those ones take a lot more commitment for design and coding. The Solstice “event” is just cosmetic menu/in-game decorations and bonus mystery boxes (that look like presents) in the Blood Web. Also winter firecrackers. They could probably just copy and paste from last year. I don’t think it involves much as far as the team’s time commitment.

  • Unless the event comes after Christmas like last time, I doubt it.

  • @SilentSpectre said:

    Unless the event comes after Christmas like last time, I doubt it.

    It didn’t come after, just the 2x BP part, which is always the week between Christmas and NY.

  • Just hurry up and release Dwelf (with jingling bells) and Claudettes new outfits plz.

  • If its happening it'll definitely be next week.

    It could not happen at all though 🤷‍♀️

    Tome 1 level 4 is also this coming week so that's cool.