The flick was never intended to be that strong. They said this multiple times already. It was even listed in the Known Problems section on the patch notes.
The flick was never intended to be that strong. They said this multiple times already. It was even listed in the Known Problems section on the patch notes.
Many say the devs simply aren't telling the truth about that
As a console player, I have no problems with anything that has happened so far since his flick is still the same and he controls better apparently. They said they might change the flick to be a bit better anyway after the feedback that has happened so this nerf is likely only temporary. Being able to 180 around loops was pretty ridiculous to the point if someone was good and also using topknot, I don't see what you could do.
I'd say he went from being a better billy and top 3 killer to a worse billy with easier controls and great tracking. I'd still put him in top 5 IMO.
Also, you should never outright buy a killer when they're released just because you think they're strong. Often, the killer gets changed from PTB to live, and then once more after the general public has had a go. It's the same idea with MoM, people jumped all over it when it was obvious it was going to be changed.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The flick was never intended to be that strong. They said this multiple times already. It was even listed in the Known Problems section on the patch notes.
Many say the devs simply aren't telling the truth about that
As a console player, I have no problems with anything that has happened so far since his flick is still the same and he controls better apparently. They said they might change the flick to be a bit better anyway after the feedback that has happened so this nerf is likely only temporary. Being able to 180 around loops was pretty ridiculous to the point if someone was good and also using topknot, I don't see what you could do.
I'd say he went from being a better billy and top 3 killer to a worse billy with easier controls and great tracking. I'd still put him in top 5 IMO.
Also, you should never outright buy a killer when they're released just because you think they're strong. Often, the killer gets changed from PTB to live, and then once more after the general public has had a go. It's the same idea with MoM, people jumped all over it when it was obvious it was going to be changed.