Now its getting ridiculous ..

I deranked because of people that think they have to disconnect just to harm me with it and are trying to be in the right to do so just because they think that i would tunnel or camp which i didnt do at all.


its always the same .. they say i tunnel but i dont, i just find the same person all over again while i was chasing other persons and i just cant let him make generators if i find him .. i would ignore my duty as a killer then and would give them probably a free win.


i just dont want to play killer again it makes no fun anymore if i get people like that all over again.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • For some survs, tunneling is already if you follow them more as 5 secs. They can't accept the killer goals and also not their own faults. Just ignore them and move on. There is no other option avaible.

  • Sorry you deranked.

    But really rank doesn't matter much.

    They were hurt more by the DC than you were, since they got nothing out of the time they spent in the match.

    I agree that Killer isn't very fun though. For me. Too stressful.

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    Sorry you deranked.

    But really rank doesn't matter much.

    They were hurt more by the DC than you were, since they got nothing out of the time they spent in the match.

    I agree that Killer isn't very fun though. For me. Too stressful.

    well i would think the same way .. its just that i still need to get the rank 1 achievement for steam (im an achievement collector) so it makes it really difficult if i get such people

  • As a fellow achievement collector, I feel your pain. If they ever turn on the DC penalties, that should at least not happen as much. In the meantime, rank reset is today, so you've got a full month now to get back up, and with the reset rules being less punishing on the reset portion, you won't have fallen as far.

  • yep got rank 9 but now im rank 10 because of that. it was such a hard time for me to even get rank 5 which i achieved only 3 months before but never got there again. just because of this situations. they happen way to often sadly

  • Stop crying DC punishment is coming.

  • @LordRegal said:

    As a fellow achievement collector, I feel your pain. If they ever turn on the DC penalties, that should at least not happen as much. In the meantime, rank reset is today, so you've got a full month now to get back up, and with the reset rules being less punishing on the reset portion, you won't have fallen as far.

    I'm stuck on the adept Nurse for 100%

  • I understand the annoyance - deranking due to circumstances outside your control is an issue with the system that needs to be addressed.

    On the other hand, all you got was a depip. They lost their items, their bloodpoints and two pips and were risking a ban by doing so. So really... joke's on them.

  • Ouch. Post rework that's going to be a nasty one, unfortunately. I picked that up back in 2017, along with my rank 1s. Best of luck to you, I suggest the recharge reduction add ons for an easier time. The good news is she works well with her perks, and all of them are genuinely useful to varying degrees, so you're not running with effectively no perks like some killers would.

  • @LordRegal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/917464#Comment_917464

    Ouch. Post rework that's going to be a nasty one, unfortunately. I picked that up back in 2017, along with my rank 1s. Best of luck to you, I suggest the recharge reduction add ons for an easier time. The good news is she works well with her perks, and all of them are genuinely useful to varying degrees, so you're not running with effectively no perks like some killers would.

    Thanks honestly I was thinking I would avoid killer for a few resets and get to yellow ranks. Which sucks I enjoy killer more.