2-3 man swf players ruining the game with ...
2-3 man swf players ruining the game with bringing their rank 17-20 friends to red-purple rank killer and as a solo player it is a gg I can't even pip and I am not even red with the rank reset. Literally they are playing so stupid I wanna kill myself such a horrible game experience.
Getting caught in lockers 10 times in a game, going down in 10 seconds, yolo saving and everything you can imagine, guy literally went into a locker I am next to him trying to heal while killer is chasing someone else on the other end of the map.
Comments
And ranks being visible was apparently a problem even though we needed it for that reason...
Yes thank you devs for removing my ability to see three yellow ranks in my lobby and save my rank lol. Very cool of you guys
Saw a similar post so hoping a dev would share their opinion on this new swf matchmaking, it was way better before with total average ranks instead lowest survivor rank.
Devs confirmed they have no intention of returning it to avoid excessive lobby dodging
How is swf teams getting matched with higher rank (like 6-12 ranks) instead rank 2 killers make killers dodge ? most people have private profiles or hidden game hours so killer has no way of even knowing your rank or hours.
+ where did you hear or read this any source ?
I meant survivors and they said it quite clearly in the last dev stream
I think you are confused. Are you talking about survivors seeing other survivor's ranks ? cause I haven't said anything about it.
That is what most of the post is discussing