Anyone else hate hook vacuum?
I just find it really annoying when I'm at 99% wiggle and then the killer just slides across the ground to a hook 4 meters away.
I just find it really annoying when I'm at 99% wiggle and then the killer just slides across the ground to a hook 4 meters away.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hook vacuum does not affect a 4-meter radius. If you're going to complain, don't undermine your argument by crying "wolf" when you're faced with a toy poodle.
Hook vacuum is an unfortunate necessity until we have swivel hooks for Killers. However, with swivel hooks, Survivors won't be able to block the hook prompt any more. So, which do you prefer?
There is no hook vacuum. It´s just the animation that aligns.
Unless killers get swivel hooks like survivors, the hook animation will look like a vacuum.
A vaccum is an instant teleport. There is no hook vaccum at all. So no it does not annoy me.
That slide also affects survivors using Sabo, btw. I've dodged more than one chainsaw by standing beside a hook and saboing right before the Billy trains into me.
I also don’t mind it. I imagine they would be able to hook us from most any of those angles. We just need an animation with the hook stabbing and hanging the survivor in different angles.