Flashlight blinding but killer didnt drop survivor?

I just flashed a flash light on wraith when he picked up my friend and it said blinded but he proceeded to hook the survivor. That and apparently wraith can bodyblock throwing down pallets while invisible? (I kinda knew this but still kinda annoying).

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • Flashlights require timing.

  • That's one of the killers you're supposed to be able to stun when invisible with a flashlight too. (Never works btw.)

    I had a similar issue doing the decisive light challenge. I wouldn't even bother using them.

    Sure if latency lines up and the killer is facing the right way and you have sniper aim and the killer is in just the right place and looking up you've got it!

    ...or just bring a toolbox.

  • You need to time a flashlight save to the exact second, not any braindead person can do it. In this instance, you blinded too early.

  • If he invisible you can flash him forcing him to uncloaked. Flashlight required timing and aiming for the head.

  • Perfect timing is required.

  • The Killer Blind needs to occur when the killer regains control. You can still build up the blind during the animation.

    Learn when to start blinding in order to get the Killer Bind status once the killer regains control.

  • Yeah, my timing is off too, don't sweat it.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    I just flashed a flash light on wraith when he picked up my friend and it said blinded but he proceeded to hook the survivor. That and apparently wraith can bodyblock throwing down pallets while invisible? (I kinda knew this but still kinda annoying).

    @supersonic853 said:

    I just flashed a flash light on wraith when he picked up my friend and it said blinded but he proceeded to hook the survivor. That and apparently wraith can bodyblock throwing down pallets while invisible? (I kinda knew this but still kinda annoying).

    You missed the timing my dude. The actual blind needs to hit when the killers anymation has ended, else the killer wont get stunned

  • I don't bother because getting a flashlight save in red ranks its almost impossible unless the killer potatoes for a moment