What if BBQ and WGLF bloodpoint gains were basekit for both sides?

What do you think about it? Just rework WGLF to actually do something and make the bloodpoint bonuses basekit. That would be so nice and it would reduce the bloodweb grind for both sides aswell as freeing a perk slot.

Comments

  • I like the idea of encouraging players to play correctly. BBQ discourages tunneling. WGLF encourages altruism/taking risks (although it has been used to farm many times). On the other hand, I think the devs could encourage this positive behavior with a reward other than bp. More bp can't hurt :)

  • Make a new basekit perk for killers that give the BP boost of BBQ or make BBQ itself basekit? Because there is no way devs are making BBQ basekit, its 90% of the reason people buy Bubba.

    I always liked the idea of a survivor perk that gives a 20% BP end game boost for each gen completed.

  • I've been saying for a long time to make both of those basekit. So I agree.

  • @Quol said:

    Make a new basekit perk for killers that give the BP boost of BBQ or make BBQ itself basekit? Because there is no way devs are making BBQ basekit, its 90% of the reason people buy Bubba.

    I always liked the idea of a survivor perk that gives a 20% BP end game boost for each gen completed.

    its been on the sanctuary like 4 times already if not more.

  • Then i wouldn't have to run BBQ on every killer on every build to level up at a decent rate.