Devs, you smashed Oni with the nerf on the turn.
It feels worse ... much worse. Experienced survivors will know how to dodge it very well and it will be a worse Myers. Keep destroying killers bhvr.
Counter of the power of oni? Lockers, windows. But all complaining. I play 50/50 but what a change to Oni, he has destroyed his turn, people who know how to do chases will have it much easier. Survivors always want the easy ...
Survivors have fun now with ONI NERF. You have succeeded.
Comments
I want my money back.
1 it was never intended
2 lockers are no longer a real counter due to him retaining his power bar when he opens it
I already got a refund on him which is sad he was very fun however bhvrs idea of skill level is pathetic it seems.
Yes, it was intended. It was never intended that you would have keyboard and mouse flicking, just mouse flicking. Look at what @Janick said.