So since Dev's have decided slowing the game down is bad...

When are we going to see Gen speeds, and tool box speeds looked at?


Base Repairtime should be increased period.


Toolbox add-ons that increase base speed need to be tweaked, tuned down.


Why is it bad and unhealthy for the Killer to slow the game down, but perfectly fine for survivors to rush through the game like a meth addled track star?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    Tool box addons need looked at, toolboxes are too strong especially with some addons.

    Personally I dont think the best tool box should remove more than 15s and the addons should be more about keeping the toolbox for longer periods and having easier skill checks to help with the likes of Ruin. it should be something to give you a little but they do give way too much atm.

    To be fair, the engineers toolbox only removes 16 seconds.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/911285#Comment_911285

    To be fair, the engineers toolbox only removes 16 seconds.

    That's at base but with add-ons its more 😉. I don't mind the base speeds but add-ons make them too powerful imo.

  • @Knayter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/911167#Comment_911167

    I like how people complain about the person that gen rush, like what do you expect people to do? just stand still in the corner of the map? It's literallythe only objective in the game.

    Not asking for you to sit in a corner of the map doing nothing, nobody is angry at the survivors for playing the game and if they do they're dumb. We're asking for bvhr to either reduce gen speeds, increase regression, or add a small secondary objective for survivors like for every dull totem up reduce the gen speed by 2%. Play an average 115% killer without ruin and watch how fast gens melt, don't even joke with the whole "apply pressure" garbage you can't be everywhere at once especially on gigantic/easy to hide maps like Yamaokas or Omega corn not to mention most killers don't have any good mobility tools.

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/911682#Comment_911682

    That's at base but with add-ons its more 😉. I don't mind the base speeds but add-ons make them too powerful imo.

    It's a pretty steep BP cost for the power it brings. I wouldn't oppose some add on tweaks. Not as long as they don't nerf them to the point that they're a giant waste of points.

  • Not if you’re going to try and tell me Demo is a top tier killer lol

  • @SaltySwag said:

    When are we going to see Gen speeds, and tool box speeds looked at?

    Base Repairtime should be increased period.

    Toolbox add-ons that increase base speed need to be tweaked, tuned down.

    Why is it bad and unhealthy for the Killer to slow the game down, but perfectly fine for survivors to rush through the game like a meth addled track star?

    Short answer - because the devs are survivor mains. And those that are killer mains are actually mediocre at best at being killer.

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/911226#Comment_911226

    PS4 has already seen a HUGE dip in Killers in the passed few months.Its takes ages to get into a game as survivor but your lobby fills instantly as a Killer.

    But I guess this is fine. :|

    exactly my words. take my upvote.

  • @Outland said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/911397#Comment_911397

    I disagree with you on most of your post.

    One killer allows 4 survivors to play. That means if we lose say 5 Killers due to frustration, that is at least 20 people waiting longer for a match. If those killer switch to becoming survivors, then we now have 25 people waiting for fewer lobbies.

    You can see how losing even one killer makes the lobby time crappy for much more then himself. Where as you would need 4 survivors all throwing a hissy fit, to effect the same number of people.

    Every game is a 5-piece. If you lose 1, killer or survivor regardless, there are 4 other people who can't play.

  • Guess we're gonna see the removal of an entire hook phase soon. /s 🤭

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/911675#Comment_911675

    Every game is a 5-piece. If you lose 1, killer or survivor regardless, there are 4 other people who can't play.

    The point is....


    One survivor is easily replaced by another, or even a killer turned survivor. Where as 1 Killer gone makes the wait time for four people maybe 5 longer.

    You might say well one killer is easily replaced by another, but the whole point here is we are losing Killers because the rank 1 Killer game can be fun, but it can also be a nightmare, that often leads to people taking the rest of the night off, and play something else.

    And what makes the Killer game a nightmare is all the changes that fall on Killers because survivors don't want to learn to play differently. They complain about over powered Killers until their one trick pony game style is all they need. Pallet Loop ... repeat

    You can lie to yourself and think that 1 Killer = 1 Survivor but they are not. There is a reason that when Killers have had enough frustration, they change over to survivor, for a easy breezy game experience.

    I'm going to guess you main survivor, try playing both. I used to be a killer main, but switched over to survivor because I wanted to enjoy what limited game time I have, not slowly work myself into a state where I don't even want to play anything. And yeah I get tunneled, camped, and slugged, just like the rest of the survivors here, only thing with me is I know why these things happen and it has nothing to do with bad killers, and everything with unbalance in the game.

    And to those people who would say "Its just a game , don't let it get you worked up" you are right, it is just a game, and if it upsets people they should take a break from it and play something that does give them enjoyment. But that's the issue here isn't it? Killers are choosing to not play and for every one that doesn't play, 4 survivors players have a que increase.

  • @Outland said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/913116#Comment_913116

    The point is....

    One survivor is easily replaced by another, or even a killer turned survivor. Where as 1 Killer gone makes the wait time for four people maybe 5 longer.

    You might say well one killer is easily replaced by another, but the whole point here is we are losing Killers because the rank 1 Killer game can be fun, but it can also be a nightmare, that often leads to people taking the rest of the night off, and play something else.

    And what makes the Killer game a nightmare is all the changes that fall on Killers because survivors don't want to learn to play differently. They complain about over powered Killers until their one trick pony game style is all they need. Pallet Loop ... repeat

    You can lie to yourself and think that 1 Killer = 1 Survivor but they are not. There is a reason that when Killers have had enough frustration, they change over to survivor, for a easy breezy game experience.

    I'm going to guess you main survivor, try playing both. I used to be a killer main, but switched over to survivor because I wanted to enjoy what limited game time I have, not slowly work myself into a state where I don't even want to play anything. And yeah I get tunneled, camped, and slugged, just like the rest of the survivors here, only thing with me is I know why these things happen and it has nothing to do with bad killers, and everything with unbalance in the game.

    And to those people who would say "Its just a game , don't let it get you worked up" you are right, it is just a game, and if it upsets people they should take a break from it and play something that does give them enjoyment. But that's the issue here isn't it? Killers are choosing to not play and for every one that doesn't play, 4 survivors players have a que increase.

    tl;dr

1 2 ›