Legion state

Screen_Shot_2019-07-09_at_2.47.31_PM.png

Maybe rework for legion? I want him to be like in trailer, take off mask and look like survivor

Comments

  • Guess, that comes sooner or later as a cosmetic. Would just be logic.

    But sometimes, survivors seem to think that the Legion is anyways a survivor. In very rar cases (maybe 2-3) I have seen how survivors have run towards me, as would they think that I am a fellow survivor (definitely not like the runner-survivor type).

  • @Talmeer said:

    Guess, that comes sooner or later as a cosmetic. Would just be logic.

    But sometimes, survivors seem to think that the Legion is anyways a survivor. In very rar cases (maybe 2-3) I have seen how survivors have run towards me, as would they think that I am a fellow survivor (definitely not like the runner-survivor type).

    every once and a while out of the corner of my eye I no joke think legion is another survivor

  • the devs many years back said no to this idea because this was a highly requested power, i forgot the reason why but idk if they’ll change this opinion