Play With Your Food Idea
If you chase the Obsession, you'll move 5% slower, down to a minimum movement speed of 4.2 m/s (<- This number is debatable btw), meaning PWYF can't lower your movement speed if this number is hit.
If you play a Killer with lower movement speed than this (like the Hillbilly charging the Chainsaw, the Nurse gliding or any Killer carrying a Survivor), PWYF won't lower your movement speed.
Other things, like carrying a Survivor, can still lower your movement speed below the number.
If you chase any non-Obsession, you'll move 10% faster.
Now, why do i say you'll chase the Obsession slower? Cause the name's Play With Your Food.
Yes, technically they're all your food, but that Obsession's your favorite dish. I'd imagine the Perk would make you play with them more.

Comments
Ridiculously strong lol. Way too good.
I was thinking about this perk. Seems like in reinforces something the Killer doesn't want to do: hit Survivors.
I think it should build stacks after you hit and lose a Survivor and lose 2-2-1 stacks when you hook.
Yeah.