Next hotfix when?!
- getting stucked forever after kicking a gen
- getting stucked forever after M1 a survivor
- bug that doesn't allow you to interact with anything after hooking someone
- bug which causes a survivor to be in bleeding status FOREVER after hooking him (with forever I literally mean forever, the survivor has to DC. Not even EGC can finish the match)
- rubberbanding gets worse and worse
Comments
I haven't experienced any of these.
What platform are you on?
Yeah only one I've experiences is bug #1. Easy fix. When you begin to kick the gen, you move forward slightly so you're stuck in the gen. Just stop the break animation and restart it, bingo you're free.
Not sure how this works when gen is already regressing?
I've never had it where I get stuck in a regressing gen, only after I break it. During the actual animation you can see yourself quickly jut forwards to become stuck in the gen, its not difficult to miss. Just cancel and restart the break animation, or if you're playing nurse (maybe, haven't tried it) or Freddy then teleport, with freddy to a min-regressing gen since the break animation fixes the issue. If you jerk forwards but keep going idk man can't help you, never happened to me.
I've experienced practically all of these plus getting stuck in a locker.
huntress get stuck in lockers too when she take new hatchets