Talk to the killer
Would you guys like to talk to the killer mid game, just curious
Would you guys like to talk to the killer mid game, just curious
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No i get called a gay slur enough after the game and on my steam wall. I don't need GGEZ mid game.
lmao this would bring bullying the killer to a higher level.
I’m not sure I can see a positive outcome from this. There’s not much of a reason to talk to the other side midgame if you’re being healthy about it. Taunting or actively sandbagging, on the other hand, get way easier with that feature.
On paper, sounds like fun but it would just turn toxic insanely quick.
Yeah that will go well. " Haha, you can't catch me." "Naannaanaa you suck." And that's just being nice about it. Now I would like to be able to hear them talking though if your within a certain distance. The closer you are, the louder it is. That would be a decent counter to coms, and less likely to use them, but I don't know how they could do it. I'm not a tech guy.
well I'm in a HUGE minority.
With all the mature Behavior the DBD Community shows everyday, sure, what should go wrong.
Look, I main killer. And after a game of survivor, I enjoy talking to the killer. I've had games as killer where people would talk to me after (mainly because they generally die around the same time). I've made a lot of friends with survivor's this way just by talking to them after the matches as killer.
I personally would, because I like to wish everybody good game before a match, but i can also see how it could be abused so it's probably for the best not to be included sadly
I like the mixed opinions and all great points.