A potential solution to lobby dodging

So killers dodging lobbies when they see a SWF join is pretty common. I don’t do it myself but after getting destroyed by the SWF I usually wish I did.

Maybe we can add an incentive for killers to accept the usually monumental challenge of versing a SWF kill squad, by awarding the killer with BP bonus.

25% per SWF,

2x = 50%/3x = 75%/4x = 100%

Obviously it’s not gonna completely stop the practice but it would certainly make some try a lot harder and give it a go.

Thoughts or suggestions?

Comments

  • I don't get why killers dodge SWF in the first place. It usually makes the game more interesting in my opinion. Just use it as a learning opportunity instead of being afraid and always dodging.

  • @ygnea said:

    I don't get why killers dodge SWF in the first place. It usually makes the game more interesting in my opinion. Just use it as a learning opportunity instead of being afraid and always dodging.

    I personally always give it a go but sometimes it’s borderline degrading versing difficult teams. At least with a BP boost I’d feel a bit better about try my best:

  • Most killer rarely care about BP. They already earn the most in a match, then combine that with BBQ and a BP offering, they can easily rack up like 80-100k in a match

  • @RakimSockem said:

    Most killer rarely care about BP. They already earn the most in a match, then combine that with BBQ and a BP offering, they can easily rack up like 80-100k in a match

    Unless the killer has unlocked every perk on every killer then there’s always a reason to get BP; even to spend on survivors.

    Stacking with BBQ and earning that much would be if they manage to defeat the team, in which case I’d say they’ve earned it.