Duo Killer mode when?
That just happened today a few hours ago in puplic match, I had no clue how that happened, I was AFK until the match started xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BULaGHb18sc&feature=emb_titleIt was pretty funny, I wish there would be a double killer mode somehow, obviously if the in a normal dbd match it would be unbalanced as hell, but you can adjust everything for 2 killers, it would not be that hard. What do you think abou thtat?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Many people said a 2v8 or 2v7 mode would be nice, but the balance, hell, the balance would be so damn difficult.
@FriendlyGuy
Agree but it is not impossible :D
Pig + Legion.
Whatever it takes to have Deep Wounds taken seriously. :P
@TAG
Ghostface and Myers, oof double stalk!
I would need to invest in some Depends if this happens. Not that I am complaining.
Like... perk balance or killer power balance?
Cause imo there are disagreements on what "needs buffs" or "needs nerfs" so why not double the amount of killers and survivors and let chaos reign (sarcasm of course)
I know what you mean... I think of how I'd balance the mode but haven't reached anything passable yet
@TAG
You mean Trapper and Pig, right?
Trapper traps Jigsaw Boxes, and pig uses add-ons that make RBT very deadly to survivors.
Trapper patrols the Jigsaw Boxes while the pig hunts survivors. ๐๐ค
Also a good idea.
I thought this bug got fixed... guess not <.>
When they fix their game. Until then, Absolutely not. There's still years old blaring issues with the game that they either can't fix or cant be arsed to do so.
I can't imagine 2 killers on these garbage servers. 1 is bad enough. Then splitting the queue even further with a different game mode not everyone wants to be a part of? lol 20k players and i'm waiting more than 5 minutes for a game is kinda stupid as it is. This is a hugely suggested idea, but its a bad suggestion due to the nature of the developers ability to fix problems versus creating bigger ones.
Legion and oni you mean
Legion gives free orbs and oni downs them while legion picks them up
Fun game with grandpa X)
After ripping off IdV's mobile skillcheck design they may also take some hinzts of their duo hunter rules.
https://identityv.gamepedia.com/Violent_StruggleNvm found a link with the rules. Altough the "3 health state" rule is missing.
Billy and bubba.... double chainsaw... hahahahaha