Are medkits charge addons still bugged?

i want to use them :(

Comments

  • Yes they are only the basement was.

    Doc still has incorrect add-ons as well. At least the text.

  • Yes they are and I think every charge addon is bugged right now. My flashlight batteries didn't do anything and I've heard that toolbox charge addons don't do anything as well.

  • oh my! Time to use all my abdominals.

  • yeah you gotta use them for sure hahaha but beside that, I don't think other charge addons are bugged. I hope. I would love to hear something from the devs, at least to pin point which one are bugged and which one are not, so I can avoide waisting addons

  • @arslaN I thought battery’s wasn’t working properly,

  • @_LC said:

    yeah you gotta use them for sure hahaha but beside that, I don't think other charge addons are bugged. I hope. I would love to hear something from the devs, at least to pin point which one are bugged and which one are not, so I can avoide waisting addons

    I'm pretty sure toolbox charge add-ons are bugged. A grey toolbox with scraps add-on dies when you finish 1 gen.

  • Even toolbox add-ons are bugged? Jeez. I guess I'm staying away from items for the time being.

  • Anyone know if streetwise still works? I got a medkit challenge to heal others. lol

  • yeah I think it's working, but you can do that challange with two medkits I believe. Jus run pharmacy or something like that

  • Didnt the challenge include the use of botany knowledge ? If not use it. It is great for medkits. I did it with purple medkit myself + charges addons + offering to not lose the item/ I have lots of these as survivor/ in 3 games