Nurse was a scummy rework, she needs changed

Just a reminder, that the Nurse is still awful to play, her skill cap instead being replaced by a forced mechanic that makes skill worthless in some scenarios. You basically lose on any map like Hawkins, as her power is now extremely counterable there.

Honestly, maybe if they rework maps they can bring bl back. Who knows!? I just want my girl fixed. I don't even need OLD base Nurse. I just need something fun again.

Comments

  • @Financial_Stability said:

    I love how it seems every game mechanic is trying its best to screw me over. I've autoaimed to more corners than I can count. I've had wonky geometry screw me out of blinks because my player model wasn't 100% not touching the rock or pile of boxes and crates. Then you have that cooldown exacerbating it all by punishing you for something that you aren't responsible for.

    And all it takes is a few mistakes to lose.

    Using plaid flannel has taught me that the dev's have either tinkered with nurses blinks during chase, or have just screwed the maps up big time.

    I can be aiming clearly past a tree and see my blink spot suddenly change to the front of the tree as it moves across my blink path, A TREE!

    walls suddenly require a longer blink charge to pass through during a chase while it is a fraction of the time out of a chase

    and the time it takes to blink from one point to another (even up close) requires you to set your blink blink past the survivor, i swear it was quicker before. Did they slow it down so the survivor gets to see your blink position?

  • and yet no one reports that add-ons, meaning no one plays nurse especially with that add-ons.

    And they are definitely trolling. Otherwise he won't get even 1 kill

  • I just think it's hilarious.

    That people don't realize blinks are how Nurse travels the map, and she can't travel the map well without blinks.

  • @xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx said:

    We love nerfing the only skillful thing in our game and not doing anything about the no skill that survivors have.

    Huntress nerfs next?

  • @Peanits Hi are you still monitoring the Nurse?

1 2 ›