How to you feel about balance landing
I just want to know what people think about the balance landing nerd. I play both sides, but mostly survivor and I think balance landing deserved that nerf tbh.
I just want to know what people think about the balance landing nerd. I play both sides, but mostly survivor and I think balance landing deserved that nerf tbh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Works likes every other exhaustion perk now. Which is perfect
Still a good perk.
well i rather dh now it helps me more then bl
edit: if dh works
I use dead hard a lot more now because of the nerf, but killers respect it. So I think I'm just gonna start running Lithe.
Solid perk. Shelter Woods makes it actually useless, though.