NO CAMPING GENS!!!

Got this one tonight that kinda just made me giggle. Figured Id share with everyone. After downing them all over the map, by the time it got to the later part of the game I realized they completely 3 genned themselves. Lucky for them, keys to the rescue I guess, lol. I got my BBQ stacks so i'll take it as a win. Got this for an endgame chat message though. APPARENTLY I was suppose to walk away from the gens and go to the half of the map that didnt have anything to protect... I guess I'm a gen camper now.

20191207233341_1.jpg


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • You know...new patch, new rules...

  • @Schmiddy21 said:

    It seems with oni being out now its a needed thing or a medkit.

    After playing Bubba all night and messing people up with a chainsaw, I kinda giggle everytime someone heals. Its like healing against an infinite T3 Myers...its kinda pointless.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/903920#Comment_903920

    I JUST finished Bubba. Already had Myers and Freddy done...So much work to do.

    Before Oni, i had finished up freddy, plague and spirit and was 1 perk away from ghost face.

    I'm currently focusing on unlocking all perks for oni, then gonna hit fred, plague, spirit and gf...kinda wanna try out your Bubba build...but I would have to stsrt spending points on him to unlock perks...

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/904118#Comment_904118

    Before Oni, i had finished up freddy, plague and spirit and was 1 perk away from ghost face.

    I'm currently focusing on unlocking all perks for oni, then gonna hit fred, plague, spirit and gf...kinda wanna try out your Bubba build...but I would have to stsrt spending points on him to unlock perks...

    its alot of fun. Its pretty mindless when im usually thinking of mindgaming pallets and such...now im just holding W and getting stunned. Im not even swinging through them. If they stun me, great. If they dont throw the pallet because they thought id swing...I'll saw them down.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/904434#Comment_904434

    After playing Bubba all night and messing people up with a chainsaw, I kinda giggle everytime someone heals. Its like healing against an infinite T3 Myers...its kinda pointless.

    Not against Oni. It's better to be healed so he doesn't get his power superfast.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/902738#Comment_902738

    Found the person that cries for killer nerfs, without playing killer themselves. "Aim assist" hurts you more than it helps you.

    Actually i play both quite a lot and I agree it does but the fact you can't turn it off is what's annoying to me.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    You never learn, do you - LordGlint? You, as a killer, are supposed to provide cookies and milk for survivors while they're working on gens. Do you have any idea how exhausting it is to work on generators while you're looking? You're making these poor souls nervous! No wonder they bailed on you and yeeted out of the game via the hatch!

    As for the new Nemesis build I knew it was gonna be a thing when I first saw what the perk does which is why I saved up 1MIO bloodpoints before the update. Started running the build the minute it was released.

    I kinda feel invincible now. I call it the "paintrain build". First time I got my tokens I was like "CHOO CHOO MOFOS HERE I COME!!!". Incredible how one perk can turn a mediocre killer into a force of nature. PWYF has always been self explanatory for Bubba but combined with Nemesis it's making him basically a chainsaw god.

    What is your current Bubba build that you destroy with xD? Assuming pwyf and nemesis of course.

  • Wow gen camping lol. You can beat 3 gen strats it just takes time. It all comes down to who is the most patient. Anyways you had no real reason to leave a 3 gen area, they did it to themselves after all.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Nemmy_Wemmy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/903169#Comment_903169

    What is your current Bubba build that you destroy with xD? Assuming pwyf and nemesis of course.

    Been experimenting with those last 2 slots. Was using Ruin and BBQ, but ive tried swapping in perks like whispers, infectous fright, Pop and surveillance too. It gets annoying when the team swaps over to stealthing around on Yamaoka or something.

1 2 ›