Spirit has no speed after phasing

I just played a match with spirit and every time I phased, there was no speed after it. It was a hard stop and I was walking normal again. Is anyone else experiencing this too? I was on the Legion's map and I was on Ps4 in case that matters. Is this a bug or just the changes they implemented?

Comments

  • The update broke the speed boost, it also did this to wraith. There should be a fix in 1-2 weeks.

  • @SilentSpectre said:

    The update broke the speed boost, it also did this to wraith. There should be a fix in 1-2 weeks.

    Appreciate the info. I missed so many attacks because I expected a longer lunge.

  • @SilentSpectre said:

    The update broke the speed boost, it also did this to wraith. There should be a fix in 1-2 weeks.

    Thank god, I was playing wraith and thought the change was intentional.

  • Yeah I noticed this, too but I got used to it after some time.

    Don't expect them to fix it soon. Killer bugs have less significance than survivor ones

  • Would recommend posting a copy of this in 'Bug Reports', and reporting it in-game whenever you experience it.

    It's fine and dandy to mock BHVR with slow reaction times, but if they don't know about a bug then how are they going to fix it?