People who play fortnite should play this game
The people who play fortnite learn not to be potatoes unlike half the people who get matched with me... simple as that. I’m tired of way to easy games cause the killer is durpy or dying because I’m playing with rank 4’s that play like rank 20’s who don’t know how to save or they don’t know when to save.
Comments
This community can be toxic enough as it is. Bringing in more piss ant little kids would not be good for anybody.
I could careless what piss ant kids think. I would like to die because the person or people I play against are good. I don’t want win anymore cause the killer is dumb. I don’t want to lose anymore cause my team doesn’t realize we’re a team. I want to win and lose in this game cause someone did better than me or that I did better than them. Fortnite players actually try to “git Gud” as they say. I guess my point is that I want game to be more competitive and I want it to be a challenge to play against the killer. Not a challenge to carry my team. I want it to be a challenge to kill survivors... not trying to kill these durpy rank 14’s that magically got put in the game with me as killer (rank 1-7). It’s no fun killing noobs
English please?
No? Both the games don't a sliver of similarity between them.