Does reporting people for abusive talk do anything?
I am asking this since I never see anyone complaining about getting banned for abusive chat or anything
I keep reporting players that keep telling horrible things like "I hope your mother gets *****" and sometimes I get told to end myself
Like godamn can we add a filter to the chat or something?
Comments
if your on xbox or ps4 then they get easily banned although I don't know what ps4s communication policies are
I am playing on pc though
oh
they will recive ban for sure but only if you sent ingame report
I doubt it. Half of the playerbase would be banned otherwise
i know some people who got banned for it
Devs should do like in overwatch and tell you when they ban someone thanks to your reports so you dont feel reporting is useless
I know people banned from trash talking but was mostly for life threats and serious stuff like that. For others like just a normal toxic conversation I doubt people get banned at all, at least on PC.
I would personally ban half the Ps4 community for this game if this ######### had any real effect. Tbh I don't care, salt is hilarious and if you can't handle it in 2019, you should start observing ESRV ratings again
well if someone says "i hope your mother gets cancer and dies"
does this fit into normal toxic conversation?
I live in a country where insults are normal... And I've been told things worse than that and I doubt anyone reported them, even less probably banned.