I believe it's actually 73.4 seconds (if the time is 80s at 100% speed, then 109% speed is 80 / 1.09 = 73.4). It's a slight difference, but there is one.
Just as a bonus, with Resilience T3 and an Engineer's Toolbox without addons, it would take just under a minute (59.7 seconds).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
72.8 seconds
Edit: I am wrong ignore me :)
damn that sounds like it'd be extreme with a purple toolbox lol
I believe it's actually 73.4 seconds (if the time is 80s at 100% speed, then 109% speed is 80 / 1.09 = 73.4). It's a slight difference, but there is one.
Just as a bonus, with Resilience T3 and an Engineer's Toolbox without addons, it would take just under a minute (59.7 seconds).
Generators require 80 charges to repair completely.
Base repair speed is 1 charge per second.
Resilience increases repair speed by 9% at tier 3.
The formula would be 80/1.09 = 73.4 seconds.
This is incorrect. Sorry.
I think he's going off of 9% in seconds.
Or what I meant is, 9% of 80 seconds.
He is but that's the incorrect formula.
The correct formula is 80/1.09. It increases the speed it does not decrease the time.
Right.