Everyone talking about moris and keys
I think we should all focus on fixing god loops and god windows first, because keys should remain the way the are before moris get nerfed and moris should remain the way they are before god loops and god windows are fixed.
Comments
If I had my way, moris and keys would both be gone.
But I do agree with you. Map design should come first.
People are gonna talk about whats on their mind, theres no priority list about discussions on the forums.
The problem with changing keys is there's an achievement tied to them. Same with Ebony mori's.
They didn't even change the Left For Dead achievement when Left Behind was changed lol. What makes you think they change achievements?
Can't change them easily on ps4.
They could but then they wouldn't really make much sense.
They didn't necessarily need to change that achievement when it was changed, but they should change it since it's nearly impossible to do since endgame collapse blocks all gens when the hatch is closed.
Keys should receive a major nerf, can't happen soon enough. I don't see the big problem with moris in the current state of the game.
(Survivor main btw, I feel like I have to mention that in this kind of discussions.)