Aim assist
2 words, NEVER HELPS. I’m a nurse player on counsel and the countless amount of times aim assist cancels my swing or it leads me into a wall is getting annoying and now I don’t want to get better at nurse now
2 words, NEVER HELPS. I’m a nurse player on counsel and the countless amount of times aim assist cancels my swing or it leads me into a wall is getting annoying and now I don’t want to get better at nurse now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
+1 wood
Aim asist Is one of the most dumbest things they added to the Game easily. Not only useless it punishes way more than it helps.