#1 Rank Survivor / #1 Rank Killer
I think that if you hit #1 you should be awarded 2000 shards and 1 million BP what does everyone think?
I think that if you hit #1 you should be awarded 2000 shards and 1 million BP what does everyone think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They definitely should provide a reward for hitting rank 1. I don't think the reward should be that much though.
I think that is a good idea. Probably not in those quantities but once per season if you hit Rank 1 in either you should get 1000 shards with a 500 bonus for getting both. Plus maybe 50, 50 and 25 Auric cells. 2500 shards and 125 Auric cells. That is a nice incentive.
I don't think Blood point rewards are a great idea. Due to the effects that spending them has in a match.
Edit. This would stack for both survivor and kill. The max you could get is 3000 shards and 1m BP
God everyone would be waaayyy saltier and toxic
Not a bad idea. As it stands, there's not much of an incentive to rank up.
Probably a good fix for the meantime, before they implement leaderboards/seasonal rewards.
lol i would hit rank 1 5. times for such a reward. the BP are useless but shards have always a use.
Hitting rank 1 is not that much of an accomplishment. Just means you play way too much. Ranking is not a sign of skill, it is a sign of time played.
wait... you are telling me i would get something else than cancer when i'm going into these toxic ranks?
Sounds great to me ^^