Small Change To Oni?
He's not my favourite killer by any means but I dont have many issues with him. The only small change I'd like to see is that when a survivor unhooked they dont leave blood orbs for a short period. I feel its too easy for a killer to come straight back and tunnel the survivor...
What do you guys think?
Comments
I think people overestimate how useful his orbs are for tracking except at the very beginning of the game when no one else is injured.
Someone correct me if they know I'm wrong, but from playing him a lot I'm very certain this is actually already a thing?
There have been a bunch of times where I've tried to track the unhooked guy by looking for orbs, but there never is any.
Even times where I already know which path the unhooked guy went there will be 0 orbs.
I don't, I don't run any tracking perks because of it when I have decent add ons. It's nice to have a killer with a built in tracking system for a change, it lets you challenge the meta a bit.
I dont usually have issues finding orbs. Theyre not clustered heavily but they are spread around easily enough to track...
Yeah but not straight after someone's been unhooked.
I do think its very cool and a good mechanic to let the killer track easily. I just dont think it should make it better to tunnel...
Yeah, survivors don't drop orbs for a time after being unhooked. This is already a thing.
Do you know how long it is? Because from what I've seen its only about 5 seconds or so...?
I'm not sure. I don't camp, so I haven't timed it
His blood orbs are fine. He should be able to get his ability more often in the lategame.