Legion actually feels good to play now.

Now,rework Stab Wounds study and Frank's mixtape ,

Fix aim assist or however it is called

And then they're great.

Good job on this one ,devs <3

Comments

  • Eh, he feels about the same as before.

    The pins are cool, but I'm not gonna use them much. The vault speed is nice and the speed increase barely noticable.

  • I agree with every single thing you just said.

  • @TheRoyalOwl said:

    Eh, he feels about the same as before.

    The pins are cool, but I'm not gonna use them much. The vault speed is nice and the speed increase barely noticable.

    The speed buff is what I notice the most actually!

    Much easier to hit all 4 survivors with deep wound.

  • Vault and movement speeds were my biggest issues with the gang after their rework. Now that that's fixed I feel better

  • @rch614 said:

    Vault and movement speeds were my biggest issues with the gang after their rework. Now that that's fixed I feel better

    +1

  • These speed changes were definitely things they needed, but they really need to address the cooldown, recharge, and addons for Legion. The stun is massive for no reason and the power takes so long to come back. Other than that, his addons are all that really needs tweaking. I think the mend changes really suck, but that's a whole another bag of worms.

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/897975#Comment_897975

    The speed buff is what I notice the most actually!

    Much easier to hit all 4 survivors with deep wound.

    If DBD's taught me anything, never underestimate a +5% speed buff.

    Compare a Hag chasing someone to a Wraith.