Spirit and Wraith have no post-power lunge

So I played one round as Spirit since the update and I didn’t have an issue winning as her, she’s still basically the same. One major flaw I found though is that she has ZERO post-phase lunge. It is non-existent. When she stops phasing she just stops in place and has no forward motion.

It was said that her post-phase lunge was changed to be “more gradual” similar to Wraith but the funny this is that Wraith also has no windstorm lunge either. Both lunges are not there anymore :/

Comments

  • So it's probably a bug then. Good to know.

  • That's strange, because I've been playing her since the patch and she still definitely has that lunge.

    Really sounds like a bug then.

  • I played Wraith a day after the update and he most definitely had a lunge. Although I didn't have any addons or anything so maybe it is just a Windstorm bug.

    Or do you mean the basement glitch update?

  • I never play spirit because i hate her so much but, played her today to do the conniption trophy and yes no speed burst neither.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    That's strange, because I've been playing her since the patch and she still definitely has that lunge.

    Really sounds like a bug then.

    Do you use any of the lunge add-ons by chance. I was using the two power cooldown add-ons and I had no speed boost after phasing. It’s most definitely a bug. I’ve only played one game as Spirit after the patch though. I have heard multiple players say they’ve had the same issue.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/897396#Comment_897396

    Do you use any of the lunge add-ons by chance. I was using the two power cooldown add-ons and I had no speed boost after phasing. It’s most definitely a bug. I’ve only played one game as Spirit after the patch though. I have heard multiple players say they’ve had the same issue.

    Nope, just duration and speed addons as usual.