One trap broken hag?
I never play as hag, but I played against one running a red and a purple addon, with MYC. It seems whatever this perk does all he needs to do is hook one person and its GG with one trap. If you save the person on the hook, it triggers hag anywhere on the map and he instadowns you, rinse and repeat... its like a form of camping but... not.. camping...
FYI he also brought a mori and mori'd all of us lol. No salt or nuthin but its a tough build...
Comments
I don't know about that. I've been seeing many hag traps trip even when crouched. I am going to test if it has something to do with UE.
Maybe it was the mint rag though, which allows the Hag to just teleport to a trap even if not triggered. But who knows, he didn't specify.
If you notice a hag only placing one trap RIGHT BY THE HOOK instead of in a possible run lane (in order to cut you or the survivor, who is likely to run when their unhook happens, off) she is either a bad hag, is noticing reckless saves, or has mint rag and the moment she gets the notification you saved, she'll TP to you.
I don't recall what the addons were, but it seemed to me that the survivor unhook was what was setting the traps off, crouching was irrelevant. I did also just learn you can use a flashlight to disarm hag traps... which I never knew. Where's the instruction booklet that tells you all these little details lol.
Mint rag/MYC is a cancer build, basically just long range camping.