Why isn't Zanshin Tactics a base perk ?
As in title, this perk should 100% be a perk unlocked from the get go, literally it's only purpose is to help new players, so why is it hidden behind a paywall ? That's just unfair if you ask me. Killer mains got a killer with 2 perks instead of 3 and new killers got a perk that's meant to help them learn, but they first have to pay to get it. And no "it may show up in the shrine" is not a vaild excuse, it'll be a few months before it does, and even then it'll be more expensive. So ... Why isn't it a base perk ? Im genuinely curious to know your thought procces behind this one, devs :O
Comments
Same with Windows of Opportunity. These two perks should absolutely be universal perks
@Witas
Nobody ever needed it before... so that's kind of why it wasn't thought about as a base-kit effect. Idk if having Zanshin Tactics in base-kit would be a bit too much...
I can't say that for sure, it would make Spirit very scary if she can have 3 perks with Zanshin Tactics as her base-kit...
I could ask you the same question about Windows of Oppourtunity. If you want the perk, pay for it. That's just how it is.
Same could be said for Windows of Opportunity for survivors, being another beginner perk hidden behind a paywall of Auric Cells/Iridescent Shards. These two perks should just be made base perks in the Bloodweb and Kate and Oni should receive different perks respectively.
Im talking about making thisperk a universal perk, not implementing it into base kit. I just forgot the right vocabulary !
Oh, well idk. It would be a nice universal perk, I don't see any issues with that.
Cause your screen would be filled with junk all the time.
Not really needed if you ask me, the perk is pretty useless.
I agree with the main point you make, but I don't think you should write off it being in the shrine. Also how do you mean expensive when it gets to the shrine? It uses iridescent shards, so it's still free.
Why it is a perk at all is the real question.