PGTW VS Spirit Fury

My standard, cookie-cutter build for M1 killers is Ruin, BBQ, and Enduring.

The 4th perk I consider to be somewhat flexible, but right now I'm thinking PGTW or Spirit Fury is almost necessary for this slot.

Which of the two would you prefer and why? (Obviously it may differ based on killer)

Comments

  • Spirit Furry due to it having a Synergy with Enduring.

    PGTW doesn't synergize even if it is useful on it's own merits.

  • It depends on killer and skill. Are you good at drowning survivors really fast and constantly? Then use Spirit Fury for a better chase.

    If not or if your playing a killer that dosen't have a strong power, then use PGTW for game slow down.

  • Honestly I'd use both and get rid of Ruin, it can be removed almost as soon as you get into the match. PGTW obviously sets a gen back by a significant amount and Enduring with Spirit Fury helps tremendously reduce the time used to chase a survivor.

  • Depends on the killer lol.

    I never use spirit fury or enduring personally, I think it's too many wasted perk slots for a handful of easy hits; hard countered by early throws once they know you have it. Though to be fair, by the time they know you have it, it's usually because they were already downed by it.

    I find significantly more M1 chasing utility in brutal strength + bamboozle for those same slots. So I would lean towards pop goes.

    Pop is probably my favorite perk in the game. Nothing deletes those gens faster, and it will quickly carry you to whatever rank you should really be at. It's the best snowball perk there is, besides the unreliable devour hope.

  • I run pgtw on all killers. It's the only perk that reliably lets you slow down the game, recover from mistakes and control which gens to keep.

  • @NoFace said:

    It depends on killer and skill. Are you good at drowning survivors really fast and constantly? Then use Spirit Fury for a better chase.

    If not or if your playing a killer that dosen't have a strong power, then use PGTW for game slow down.

    Typically that would be the other way around. If someone is already good at ending chases fast, they dont need a perk to help with that part. PGTW would be better due to being able to use it more if someone can down ppl fast...

    If someone is having trouble downing people...THEN youd want spirit fury. You cant slow the game down to buy yourself more time with PGTW if you dont get hooks to begin with.

  • Pop is better on good killers. Low tier killers can use spirit fury enduring as a bandaid to do better than they would normally.

  • To OP, typically you should be using different builds for different killer's needs. Theres really no 1 build fits all. Clown can make good use out of brutal strength for example, while Bubba doesnt need it.