Insidious Bugged
I thought insidious now gave the undetectable status effect which means the aura is not supposed to be shown. But while running kindred you can see the aura of the killer while they are standing still using insidious.
I thought insidious now gave the undetectable status effect which means the aura is not supposed to be shown. But while running kindred you can see the aura of the killer while they are standing still using insidious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
good insidious shouldn't have undetectable
and to be honest I don't know why insidious hasnt been removed from the game it doesn't work outside of camping
This is completely false, you can perform some interesting mindgames with it if you know how to use it properly
It can be used for gen defense:
https://youtu.be/8c-0yL2ekUs https://youtu.be/DZBXIxHcCxsInsidious is pretty pointless to have in the game, old fashioned design with no insight to its use in-game
Check your killer privilege please. Gotta buff those solo survivors.
isnt kindred supposed to trump all stealth abilities?
nope kindred doesn't work against cloaked wraith crouched pig or a ghostface in shroud
It no longer states that in the perk description. I'm not sure if they intended to remove it or not, however.