Legion Rework #3012

New Power: Ashen Avenger


BHVR have sent the Legion to the pits to be burned. And from the ashes, they rise to seek revenge.

Move at 130% speed and vault stuff like usual.

Whenever you are within 24m of a survivor while in Ashen avenger, they start coughing due to the ash and the air

Hitting a survivor with AA, will inflict them with a new status effect: Moment of Silence


While afflicted, survivors are feel sadness for the fate that legion was subjected to, and cannot perform repair, sabotage, cleanse, heal, or open the exit gates. They must kneel down and give the Legion a moment of silence.

After taking a knee, their aura is revealed for 5s.


Ash Trap: basically its Freddy's snares but without slowdown. When they are triggered, the survivor is afflicted with Moment of Silence and begin to cough for 30s.

Comments

  • The way they have done the legion i'm to the point that they should just remove him from the game and give everyone who bought the dlc a refund.

  • Uhhh, I don't like it. Seems more like a meme idea than anything (no offence)... but I mean... being forced into not being able to do anything to take a moment of silence so the Legion can see you and get a free hit? No...

  • @Venoxxie said:

    Uhhh, I don't like it. Seems more like a meme idea than anything (no offence)... but I mean... being forced into not being able to do anything to take a moment of silence so the Legion can see you and get a free hit? No...

    dont worry this is just a meme post

  • @Venoxxie said:

    Uhhh, I don't like it. Seems more like a meme idea than anything (no offence)... but I mean... being forced into not being able to do anything to take a moment of silence so the Legion can see you and get a free hit? No...

    I think the whole point was for it to be a meme idea.

  • Ahh, okey okey. I kinda felt that for a second but at the same time was like "I srsly wonder if it was legit <.>" I would have been vury sad if it was though tbh lol.

  • @goat10em said:

    The way they have done the legion i'm to the point that they should just remove him from the game and give everyone who bought the dlc a refund.

    Funny but i agree X) or maybe they should turn Legion to survivor, especially with the incoming ugly sweater skin.