New Archives Challenges Bugged
So, I just got my Obsession challenge done, it says I've killed 4/4 but I can't claim it and it doesn't say I've finished it.
Anyone else have this problem?
So, I just got my Obsession challenge done, it says I've killed 4/4 but I can't claim it and it doesn't say I've finished it.
Anyone else have this problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks for the report. I will make sure this gets into our system and that it is flagged to the right people.
Its seems like the challenges require the old values to be finished. Same happens to the Unhook Challenge and the one with Unhooking during EGC.
So looks like the Hotfix broke the Archives.
welp glad I already finished the old tedious versions of these challenges
yeah its happening to alot of the challenges..the only thing that will fix it is to de-select and re-select but then you gotta do it all over again it and may or may not work.
It is most likely a backend issue and unrelated to this morning hotfix. We are currently looking into that issue.
It shouldn't erase challenge progress if you select a different one. Is that another bug?
it took away all my progress when i did it.
@CakeDuty we just updated the backend code. A game reset should do the trick to allow you to claim the challenge. Should be fixed for everyone too.
Thanks not_Queen. <3