A P3 Christmas sweater Bill
Damn I look great! Thanks for the skin Devs! I need more for Bill though... My favourite survivor with no skins...
Damn I look great! Thanks for the skin Devs! I need more for Bill though... My favourite survivor with no skins...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can blame valve for it (probably...)
considering the fact that this is pretty much free till the end of time it should be updated to get a bloody version once you reach p3 bill
Beta Bill when?
Hey! I killed you on Xbox the other day and I am also a bill main. From that game tho, gg.
I don't remember you, do you have the same GT? I ALWAYS send a GG to whoever gets to kill me
yes, my main account on xbox is the same name as it is here. I remember specifically killing you with Freddy on my girlfriends account tho cause she has better stuff on her Freddy than me lmao. Feel welcome to add my main account tho :)
Sure will, so, literaly TooKoolFoU?
Exactly as you typed it, just be sure to message me so I’ll remember to add you back
*cries in Quentin main*
I really appreciate that bill had this free Christmas sweater, now I can buy another sweater with the auric cells that I was going to spend on bill!
@TooKoolFoU @Carlosylu *cries in ps4*
bro I feel your pain. Most of my friends play on PS4 (I sold mine) so we can’t even playyyyy now :’(
hit us up when there is Crossplay ;)
Damn, I have lots of friends on PS4 too
What other sweater?!
They mean the other Christmas sweaters coming out, they can now spend on another character instead of Bill since he's is free