nice hotfix but...
when is the rest getting fixed? like the sound is completely ######### right now.
when is the rest getting fixed? like the sound is completely ######### right now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably late January/Early February :)
Nah they'll probably do 1 more hotfix to fix doc descriptions and med kits.
what they need to do is brighten the new map a crapload
Also wraith seems slower on his speed boost coming out of invis.
First thing i get after downloading the hotfix is another infinite loading screen :)
That's not as urgent as this fix, lets be honest.
It's probably coming in the usual hotfix. Which is...1...2? Weeks after the update?
your name is perfect.
Sound issues, especially ones concering killer, usually take some months to fix.
the whole game is a mess right now and they only fix one thing. i wish i would have their job, doesnt look like they working much.
I don't think you understand what a hotfix 2 days after a major update is. Practically every update they push out a fairly hefty bug fix a week later. This was an emergency patch so it's not going to have much in it.
I wouldn't judge a job I don't do, they are multiple people, this is a group thing so things take a while to pass around, I wouldn't start pointing fingers, saying "hey I would do better".
you mean 2 days is fast enough in the bhvr world. in other games a hotfix means its gonna be done in a couple of hours. HOTFIX and not COLDFIX. but we are all used to it so whatever.
ive never said that. pls read before replying.
Seems to be a new bug with the hotfix - I completed my 5 hooks in the basement and can't hand in the challenge as it still shows blue as if incomplete. I have a feeling they 'reverted' the change to the challenges without the UI showing so: I went into 'play as killer' with that challenge chosen from last night, and when it popped up it showed as 15. I went into archive to reset challenge just in case and it showed 5 afterwards.
Another hotfix will come and soon after the midchapter update... theres basement challenges yet the basement was bugged, theres a new perk that's meant to increase the rate at which you can wiggle yet wiggling was bugged..... I'm happy that they smashed these bugs asap
Props to you bhvr!
Oh I read, "i wish i would have their job, doesnt look like they working much." you insinuate that you'd do something unlike them, they work every day, hard too I tell you.
"they work every day, hard too i tell you" so who thinks now he knows better? but its ok i get your point.
No you don't get my point, because you don't know what it's like to work on games in general, in a video game that requires major balancing. You don't know that at all, not one bit, you don't know how.
We are already working on another hotfix. We will publish the content of the next hotfix when we have the fix ready to go live. Most of the reported issues / known issues are being worked on and tested for that hotfix.
Wraith and spirit.
what speedboost? feels like there none
Exacttly wraith is supposed to get a speedboost coming out of invis i used it to get the jump on survivors who waited at pallets super speed lunge.
Do you guys know what the problem with wraith and spirit not getting their speedboosts anymore? I dont play spirit but i noticed it on wraith.
It shouldn't take long.
what fixing killer getting stuck to gen after kicking it?