Medkits Losing Charges Too Quickly?
Yellow Medkit with a cumulative addition of 24 charges in addons and yet I only get 1 full heal from it and 3/4ths healing from what’s left over.
What gives bruh I don’t want to have to use Self Care again. Is it a bug? A nerf I didn’t know about?
Edit: Read the Known Issues and yes it’s a bug.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Add ons are not working at the moment. You get only med kit charges.
just one of the many bugs the game introduced with this patch. Though this one is annoying it's far from the worst
It's a known issue according to the Patch Notes, so don't worry, they'll be working on fixing it.
Yeah caught me by surprise. I wasted green med-kit with 16 charged add-on. That was a teaching moment. So I try to spend much time in bug reports section to avoid at least some of them.