please
take this
@pootis_Bear said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/401/RUFUUW0XC3R4.pngtake this
@pootis_Bear said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/401/RUFUUW0XC3R4.png
Thanks
btw my favorite pokemon is lampent and chandelure
@Pokerface303 said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/196/W8K8BJA6RU8R.jpg
@Pokerface303 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/196/W8K8BJA6RU8R.jpg
Yes we can
*turns on Oni's terror radius again*
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/893911#Comment_893911Thanksbtw my favorite pokemon is lampent and chandelure
@Hoodied said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/893911#Comment_893911
glad the meme could work out in your favor
@Pokerface303 said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/056/82EY32BO37DE.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/056/82EY32BO37DE.png
Thats a great one xD
Yeah sure
*Plays Onis chase Music*
@Pokerface303 said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/259/DACUD4KAFPHW.jpg
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/259/DACUD4KAFPHW.jpg
Which is why I use wired controllers
That's called the Void in the Lore. It's where spent survivors and other killers reside when not active.
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/894044#Comment_894044Which is why I use wired controllers
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/894044#Comment_894044
I have rechargable batteries.
Also, here.
I gotchu fam
My favorite is Litwick, so adorable
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
take this
Thanks
btw my favorite pokemon is lampent and chandelure
Yes we can
*turns on Oni's terror radius again*
glad the meme could work out in your favor
Thats a great one xD
Yeah sure
*Plays Onis chase Music*
Which is why I use wired controllers
That's called the Void in the Lore. It's where spent survivors and other killers reside when not active.
I have rechargable batteries.
Also, here.
Screenshot_20191124-184443.png Screenshot_20191117-222459.png Screenshot_20191107-124603.pngI gotchu fam
My favorite is Litwick, so adorable