Console Oni is just billy with a cool down

He’s cool and all, but with the sensitivity the way it is on console, he’s pretty much just hillbilly with less match pressure and snowball potential. Would be cool to see some changes to the options to allow better control, not just for Oni but other killers

Comments

  • definitely worth playing hillbilly more atleast he plays the same regardless of platform

  • Maybe need time in? Unlike billy, collision does not bring him out of his power right? And he does have tracking abilities with the blood too.

  • I beg to differ, unlike Billy he has greater mobility and cant stump into objects, the only real letdown is you cant play loops like on PC thanks to the poor sensitivity, but besides that, he is quite a fine killer and I dont think he deserves to be considered a lesser or a better billy.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    I beg to differ, unlike Billy he has greater mobility and cant stump into objects, the only real letdown is you cant play loops like on PC thanks to the poor sensitivity, but besides that, he is quite a fine killer and I dont think he deserves to be considered a lesser or a better billy.

    No bumping doesn't matter when you can literally 180 his charge because turn is crap