Is anyone actually playing on the new map all that often?
Two days after the chapter release and I've only played on it once, I really want to know what it feels like to play on it as survivor but for some reason EVERYONE really wants to go to The Game or Lery's for some reason and keep burning offerings. However, even when they don't, I still never get the new map.
Comments
yes and it's a terrible experience every time not a fun map in the slightest
I'd rather play on haddonfield as killer than this map
yes, the only map that I've been getting , it's terrible for playing as survivor and killer. too many things to walk into
The map is dark as hell and a total camouflage heaven for any survivors wearing dark clothing, not just Blendettes.
I played it alot yesterday, had it 3 games in a row at one point.
Not really, and I rather not. The map is dark but the only good thing is that it’s not a huge map like the others.
Not as much as I thought I would yesterday, and quite frankly, thank goodness for that. New map is terrible for killer. A neon Nea could probably hide in all the shrubs, bushes, and bamboo without being seen.
My girlfriend is getting it consistently on PS4, I got it once on PC.
Got it in like half my games. But that's just the impression, I could be way off the mark.