About Spirit
I just tried new Spirit and could it be that her lunge range got reduced? I hope it's a bug because at the moment you get more distance with a normal lunge attack. It doesn't feel like Wraith at all.
I just tried new Spirit and could it be that her lunge range got reduced? I hope it's a bug because at the moment you get more distance with a normal lunge attack. It doesn't feel like Wraith at all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She feels super sluggish
Her and Wraith are both having lunge issues from what I understand
Basically
It feels like slow motion when lunging with her.
Yeah, her lunge is weird right now. And it feels like hitting a wall when I come out of Haunting.