Oni help

I just saw lots of posts complaining about the oni. Yesterday (Xbox, Red ranks) I played the next loadout and got 4k's hope this helps someone:

Sloppy B

Ruin (green)

MYC

BBQ

Feel free to share other ideas

Comments

  • I'm getting him to P3, but this would be my preferred build:

    BBQ

    Coulrophobia or Sloppy Butcher

    Distressing

    Infectious Fright

    Relying on a huge Terror Radius to find people with IF during Blood Fury, using Coulrophobia or Sloppy to slow down healing, and using BBQ for BP and to find the next survivors.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    I just saw lots of posts complaining about the oni. Yesterday (Xbox, Red ranks) I played the next loadout and got 4k's hope this helps someone:

    Sloppy B

    Ruin (green)

    MYC

    BBQ

    Feel free to share other ideas

    That doesn't help with his Adept. And sadly, his power on console is still useless.

  • @Zixology said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/109822/oni-help

    That doesn't help with his Adept. And sadly, his power on console is still useless.

    For his Adept, don’t use his power. You’re not getting iridescent Gatekeeper regardless, so you can’t afford to hurt your chaser with instadowns. Game I finally got Adept I used his power exactly once, and that was to zoom around the map to find the hatch before the last surv found it.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    I just saw lots of posts complaining about the oni. Yesterday (Xbox, Red ranks) I played the next loadout and got 4k's hope this helps someone:

    Sloppy B

    Ruin (green)

    MYC

    BBQ

    Feel free to share other ideas

    save_5.png

    Good times playing him

  • @LordRegal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/889786#Comment_889786

    For his Adept, don’t use his power. You’re not getting iridescent Gatekeeper regardless, so you can’t afford to hurt your chaser with instadowns. Game I finally got Adept I used his power exactly once, and that was to zoom around the map to find the hatch before the last surv found it.

    You can still use his power for Demon Dash. Just tap M1 to do a regular hit instead of a 1 hit lunge.

  • @Spooky13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/889795#Comment_889795

    You can still use his power for Demon Dash. Just tap M1 to do a regular hit instead of a 1 hit lunge.

    Generally not worth it. Slowed to start, slowed when you cancel, slowed when the power ends. In the end time saved on the average map really isn’t much. Something like Azarov’s I could see being good for it, but not so much maps like Abattoir

  • @Carlosylu said:

    I just saw lots of posts complaining about the oni. Yesterday (Xbox, Red ranks) I played the next loadout and got 4k's hope this helps someone:

    Sloppy B

    Ruin (green)

    MYC

    BBQ

    Feel free to share other ideas

    Make Your Choice isn't bad but Exposed status means you don't get blood from what I've heard. My dream build would be Thana, Knock Out, Infectious, and Ruin. Get your power then go to pound town.

  • Bbq, sloppy butcher, infectious fright, pgtw or nurse's, infectious fright, knockout and deerstalker